- 5 MT cash settled contract that can appeal to both retail and institutional participants
- Market Makers to ensure competitive price spreads
- An alternative platform to hedge and mitigate physical copper price exposures
- Provide investors in the Middle East with access to one of the most liquid metal contracts in the world from within the UAE
- International investors will have the chance to benefit from the increasing liquidity pool of the Middle East.
- DGCX clears via its clearing house all contracts so investors funds do not leave the region even for the purpose of clearing and settlement.
- Competitive transaction cost against target markets (about 13 to 35% difference); significant for HFTs
- Competitive margins that cater to majority retail demand; 25- times lower than margins in the West, and about 5% lower than South Asia
- First ever copper contract in the MENA region that allows participants to clear their trades via the domiciled clearing house � DCCC
- Physical traders may be able to quote copper exports/imports to/from the Sub-continent in INR rather than traditionally in USD, by being able to hedge price exposures through DGCX INR contract